There is a magazine called Birds and Blooms, and I thought it an appropriate title for this post. I think you'll know why when you are done looking at it!
During Carrie's violin lesson, I enjoyed taking pictures of these blossoms
During Carrie's violin lesson, I enjoyed taking pictures of these blossoms
and of this woodpecker that showed up! We hardly ever see woodpeckers, so I was delighted!
More birds in the top of the same tree the woodpecker was in.
We are enjoying these chicks!
There are a lot of this kind of tree in town.
This was at a place where we went to get a flat tire replaced.
I love the birds around here. This is a bluebird.
The meadowlark song is one of my favorite bird songs. We hear them a lot around here, but can't always see them. I was really happy to get this shot.
In the middle of this picture is a horned lark. It was right on the trail a little ways in front of me.
Some daffodil pictures. The second one is at the church, but the rest are ours.
More birds in the top of the same tree the woodpecker was in.
We are enjoying these chicks!
There are a lot of this kind of tree in town.
This was at a place where we went to get a flat tire replaced.
I love the birds around here. This is a bluebird.
The meadowlark song is one of my favorite bird songs. We hear them a lot around here, but can't always see them. I was really happy to get this shot.
In the middle of this picture is a horned lark. It was right on the trail a little ways in front of me.
Some daffodil pictures. The second one is at the church, but the rest are ours.
Great pictures, Crystal! I especially love the birds and blossoming tree ones! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emily!
ReplyDelete