Sunday, April 1, 2018

January to March 2018

These are a few pictures that I've taken over the last few months.

I went to Penn View for a block class in January. This is my cousin Candace and me in the Scranton airport just before I flew home. 


While getting ready to take off from Scranton, I saw this sunset.

On the short flight to Philadelphia, I got to enjoy the gorgeous display from the air! 


In February, my Uncle Gabriel's family visited. This is his youngest boy, Aaron, when we were visiting the paint mines on Sunday evening. 

We saw several rabbits at the paint mines. 

A bluebird I saw on one of my afternoon walks. 

We left early on a Thursday morning in March to go to the Arms Around the World missions convention in South Dakota. I got these pictures of the trees silhouetted against the sunrise when we stopped at a fuel station. 
 

Wind turbines

Spring is coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment