| The sun shines on frosty fence posts. |
There is beauty in the grasses of the prairie--but you have to look for it. You have to be persistent--especially when you are walking the dogs and they seem to want their picture taken with the tree.
Okay, I may as well take your picture too.
Finally what I wanted-- a picture of just the tree!
I enjoy this beautiful little cottonwood.
Even thistles can be beautiful.
This may be just a simple little vine,but it's still pretty.
Can you find the ladybug in this picture?
Captured! But not for long. I thought of taking it home and adding it to Hannah's ladybug collection, but then it flew away. Well, now it's free.
The leaves of the wild rose plant get colorful in the Fall.
Just by looking, you can find beauty where, at first, it just looked like brown grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment