It's five o'clock in the morning. I jump out of bed bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. No, actually, it's almost seven, and I am trying to decide if I should get up or hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. Either way, soon I'm up and ready to start the day. First I make Dad's lunch.
Breakfast is scrambled eggs and granola.
After breakfast, I do housework, such as ironing;
help Danny with school,
and make lunch.
After lunch, it's time to practice piano.
Occasionally, I get out on a walk. On the way out, this is what I see. This year Carrie planted a wildflower mix around the mailbox, and has carefully guarded it from pigs, goats, and bad weather. Now her work is being rewarded.
Our family uses this trail a lot.
Usually in the afternoon I have devotions and just take time to rest in Jesus' presence. This spot at the top of the hill was my spot to be still this day.
Sometimes, sometimes not, I have some time to write in my diary,
or write emails to friends.
Then it's time to help again.
After supper it's my job to do dishes.
After dishes and family devotions, I usually take a few minutes to do something I would like to do. Then it's bedtime.
I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!
I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!
No comments:
Post a Comment