These pictures are way late, I know. But I wanted to share the photos from Pennsylvania, even if they were late.
We had a pretty quiet Christmas season, which was fine with me! It's nice sometimes not to have so much hustle and bustle. Toward the beginning of December, we girls planted various kinds of flower bulbs so they can bloom in the spring. (That is when Rose got the above picture.)We planted some in this hollow stump that Dad got from a job. Here Rose is deciding how many of each kind of bulb to plant.
I cover the bulbs.
Planting along the fence near the road. I am excited to see how it will look when the flowers come up--if we can protect them from goats, chickens and pigs!
"Bloom where you're planted!" quipped a friend of Timmy's who was staying with us, when he saw this kitty in a flower pot!
Rose and the little ones had fun taking some goofy pictures.
Hmm. Interesting, to say the least.
End of show.
We children packed ten Action Paks to send to persecuted Christians in the Middle East. We used money taken up by the children at church toward this project.
The whole family enjoyed working on this beautiful one thousand piece puzzle of Christ's second coming. It was complicated, but we got it done on Christmas day.
I am thankful for all the good things God has given us. I am especially thankful that He sent His Son to die for our sins. I'm thankful that He is always with us and that we can have peace in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment