Thursday, August 28, 2014

Graduate pictures!

May 30, 2014 was a big day for me: my high school graduation at Cowboy Church of Peyton.
With my principal and teacher.
The class of 2014, Lucas Christian Home School
My dear mother with the roses I had presented her for the years she taught me.
My dear friends Emily and Beth Albertson, also home schooled.
I am so thankful for a home school where God is honored and the curriculum reinforces Biblical principles. It is so important to keep Christ at the center of everything we do.
My sisters and even the boys were eager to help make almost one hundred graduation cap candies. We found this really cute idea in the electric co-op magazine.
You can't see it very well in the picture, but this is my presentation of roses to Mom.
The next day at cousin Stacy's graduation, we got some more photos. Grandma and Grandpa Lucas wanted pictures of their three grandchildren who graduated this year.
The three graduates: Crystal Lucas, Bryan Lucas, and Stacy McVey.
Some pictures that go along with my western theme. For my graduation announcement, I ended up choosing a picture with a wagon wheel in Illinois, but liked these too.
I am happy to be done with school and look forward to what God has next for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment